By: Capital Injury Law
Experience Matters When Choosing a Personal Injury Attorney
Filing a personal injury claim is a very emotional and difficult choice. Clients we represent have gone through a lot of processes related to insurance claims, medical bills and appointments, economic setbacks due to lost time at work, and more.
That’s why choosing an experienced team to represent you in a personal injury claim is critical – it offers peace of mind for what can be a complicated case.
At Capital Injury Law, we are trusted and accomplished personal injury lawyers practicing in Washington State. The firm is committed to investigating every detail of an injury law case. Whether it is fighting for your rights in court or negotiating on your behalf, our team has successfully handled all types of situations and are willing to look at any type of injury case. We have handled cases in may areas, including the following:
- Car accidents
- Defective products
- Motorcycle accidents
- Road Design Injuries
- Construction and worksite injuries
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death cases
- Injuries at school
- Victims of drunk driving
- Dog bites
And, Capital Injury Law only handles personal injury claims, which ensures our team is focused on each individual case without distraction. So, what should you look for when hiring a personal injury attorney?
- They offer a free case consultation.
- There is no fee for services if there is no recovery for the client.
- They have the time and staffing to handle the case in a timely manner.
- They specialize in personal injury cases.
- A long track record in handling personal injury cases.
- Are they licensed attorneys in the state and have credentials to practice law.
Capital Injury Law meets each of these criteria and has a track record of success for clients:
- Capital Injury Law has been litigating personal injury claims for 24 years
- We have served more than 1,200 clients
- Our settlements/awards total to-date are $35,849,500 (and counting)
We put our experience, passion and client-first approach above all else when handling every personal injury case. As always, we offer a free consultation to clients. Reach out to schedule a consultation online or call us at (360) 209-3360.